Saturday, July 28, 2012

broken promises



i broke my own year resolution to start blogging about all my trivial and stupid things i've done frequently, not everyday but frequent yeah maybe once in three days at least. a lot of things that happened recently which i decided to be the excuses why i didn't blog haha, i moved to a new house and it took a long time to get all those moving thingy done and also it took quite big amount of patient to wait for the ISP-man to come and set the internet connection to my house, so i was like internet-free students for almost a week with a final year project submission due in the same week and yeah it was crazy. thus i was rushing to finish my project by staying late at the uni or staying at my friend's house, but thankfully those times have passed and exams are coming next week so wish me luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment